Native iOS Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Migrating a current hybrid mobile app to a new native application, using industry best practices
- Writing code coverage and unit tests for the new native application
- Creating custom themed versions of the new native application
- Adding additional features to the existing hybrid mobile application
- Identify next actions, communicate intent, and execute. We're a fast-paced team, so a results-driven mentality is critical.
- Self-starter, self-teacher. Our team is made up of driven, largely self-taught engineers. A constant thirst to build your knowledge base is critical. We would also expect to be learning a lot from you.
- Ownership thinking. Can take ownership and make decisions. Passion and self-motivation are key. We don't micromanage, you'll be expected to own and deliver.
- The desire to build something great and bring technical solutions to people to solve their problems.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
- Proficient in iOS development (Objective-C and Swift 3/4)
- Some experience in Android development (Java and/or Kotlin)
- Experience programmatically interacting with device hardware including GPS, NFC, camera, accelerometer, and/or microphone
- Experience with RESTful APIs using XML, JSON, and other data formats
- Experience with testing frameworks and integrating regression testing/writing unit tests
- Experience with source control systems such as Git
- Some experience with hybrid mobile frameworks (Cordova, Ionic 3, React Native, etc...)
- Ability to understand and maintain existing complex code bases
- Ability to design and develop back-end services to support mobile applications (i.e. Node, Docker, etc...)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work independently in a team environment
- Rapid adoption of new systems and languages
Compensation: $60,000 to $70,000 Annually
Benefits: Medical and Dental Insurance
Employment Type: Full-Time, in-house position at our headquarters in Lake Mary, FL
SecureNet Technologies is a leader in the connected home and automation space.
Our SecureNet custom application is the most responsive interactive security and automation app in the security market. SecureNet’s mobile app and web portal provides complete control over security systems, lights, locks, thermostats, cameras, Z-WAVE and other IoT connected devices.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.